Diabetes Qualified offers a range of courses for community support workers and health professionals. If you are looking to train your staff in diabetes care we can recommend suitable options for your organisation.
We have training options for the following industries: Disability Services, Aged Care, Childcare, Pharmacy and Clinical Services.
Disability and Aged Care Training
Our diabetes training programs Practical Diabetes for Disability Support Workers or Practical Diabetes for Aged Care Workers are 2 hour diabetes training courses that provide support workers with an good understanding of diabetes, including how to recognise signs and symptoms of diabetes, the difference between high and low blood glucose levels and appropriate actions to take. On completion of the course the staff member receives a certificate.
Provider organisations that employ health care workers to provide aged care or disability support through home care or in their facility are able to access the below training options.
Nationally Recognised Training to Administer Medications
- By completing this nationally accredited Administer and Monitor Medication Skill Set, staff will acquire the competency-based skills needed to assist with the administration and monitoring of medications.
- Administer and Monitor Medication Skill Set CHCSS00067: The course is completed over 4 daily sessions, and also requires a practical observation of skills in the workplace.
Talk to us for pricing, we can offer onsite delivery for 6 or more participants.
Annual Provider Access
Price: $2,195 inc GST
Suitable for 60 or more employees
- Unlimited enrolments to Practical Diabetes for Aged Care Workers or Practical Diabetes for Disability Support Workers training over a 12 month period.
- Manager Login to view all employee completion data and reporting
- Diabetes Qualified will manage your employee enrolments and provide dedicated helpdesk support
Our courses for Aged Care or Disability Support Workers start from $40 per person, and we offer volume pricing for 15 or more users.
eLearning Scorm File
Price: $2,995 inc GST
- The learning program provided in a SCORM file for your own Learning Management System (LMS)
- Free update within the first year of hosting the course, further updates will attract a fee
- Provider self-management of the course, allows unlimited users to access the learning.
If our standard provider training options do not meet your needs we can develop a tailored solution for you delivered face to face, online or as a webinar. Talk to us about a solution for your team.