Diabetes Qualified offers a range of courses for community support workers and health professionals. If you are looking to train your staff in diabetes care we can recommend suitable options for your organisation.
We have training options for the following industries: Disability Services, Aged Care, Childcare, Pharmacy and Clinical Services.
Disability and Aged Care Training
Our diabetes training programs Practical Diabetes for Disability Support Workers or Practical Diabetes for Aged Care Workers are 2 hour diabetes training courses that provide support workers with an good understanding of diabetes, including how to recognise signs and symptoms of diabetes, the difference between high and low blood glucose levels and appropriate actions to take. On completion of the course the staff member receives a certificate.
Provider organisations that employ health care workers to provide aged care or disability support through home care or in their facility are able to access the below training options.
Practical Diabetes Investment Options
Annual Provider Access
Price: $2,195 inc GST
Suitable for 60 to 150 employees
- Unlimited enrolments* to Practical Diabetes for Aged Care Workers or Practical Diabetes for Disability Support Workers training over a 12 month period.
- Manager Login to view all employee completion data and reporting
- Diabetes Qualified will provide dedicated helpdesk support
Our courses for Aged Care or Disability Support Workers start from $40 per person, and we offer volume pricing for 16 or more users.
*Please note that “unlimited enrolments” are subject to a cap of 150 users per organisation. Packages for enrolments over a 150 are available at discounted rates, by negotiation.
eLearning Scorm File
Price: $2,995 inc GST
- The learning program provided in a SCORM file for your own Learning Management System (LMS)
- Free update within the first year of hosting the course, further updates will attract a fee
- Provider self-management of the course, allows unlimited users to access the learning.
If our standard provider training options do not meet your needs we can develop a tailored solution for you delivered face to face, online or as a webinar. Talk to us about a solution for your team.