About the Course
Diabetes & Exercise is a comprehensive online course for exercise professionals or any allied health professional wanting to increase their knowledge and confidence in exercise guidelines for people living with diabetes.
The course has been accredited for 11 CPD points from ESSA and 10 AUSactive (formally Fitness Australia) CECs.
Diabetes & Exercise is developed by leading Exercise Physiologists and Credentialled Diabetes Educators who work closely with people living with diabetes. This means that you will learn the latest, best-practice guidelines and knowledge to prescribe exercise that is safe and effective for your clients.
How does this course work?
- Once you enrol online you will automatically gain access to your course in our e-Learning platform. Everything you need to complete the course is available online, with 24/7 accessibility.
- Diabetes & Exercise consists of 13 modules, which approximately 12 hours to complete. It is self-paced eLearning.
- You will have 12-months access to the course from your enrolment date. This enables you to learn on-demand, at your own pace, and at time that suits you.
- There are 4 multiple choice assessments with results shown immediately.
- Once you have completed all the modules and passed all 4 assessments you will be able to download your ‘Certificate of Completion’.