In Australia, 1 in 4 adults are either living with diabetes or pre-diabetes
At Diabetes Qualified our trainers and facilitators work closely with people living with diabetes every week. We deliver courses and seminars (some CPD accredited), workshops and programs and offer a range of delivery methods that can be tailored to suit your needs. And if you’re not sure what will give you the best outcomes, talk with us and we’ll work with you to determine the solution to achieve your goals.
We can provide:
- Diabetes education for health professionals, tailored to suit the experience and the needs of the team;
- Community Diabetes education in your local area, we can deliver the program for you, or we can train you to deliver the program. Click here for more information
- General health and wellbeing programs with a diabetes prevention focus for workplaces;
- Programs for teachers and child care workers who want to know how to best care for and support children with Type 1;
- Diabetes education specifically for aged care and focusing on caring for the elderly and looking for early signs of complications. Click here for more information