About the course
Practical Diabetes for Nurses is a comprehensive online course designed for Practice and Enrolled Nurses who would like to refresh and extend their knowledge of diabetes and improve their support to people in their care.
The course is developed by healthcare professionals and expert Credentialled Diabetes Educators who work closely with people living with diabetes. It is based on current best practice guidelines and principles.
How does this course work?
- Once you enrol online you will automatically gain access to your course in our e-Learning platform. Everything you need to complete the course is available online, with 24/7 accessibility.
- Diabetes in Practice for Nurses consists of 16 modules. You can complete each module at your own pace.
- There are 4 multiple choice assessments. The results are shown immediately.
- Once you have passed all 4 assessments and completed the course feedback survey you will be able to download your ‘Certificate of Completion’.
- You will have 12-months access to the course from your enrolment date. This enables you to learn on-demand, at your own pace, and at time that suits you.